For dewatering municipal surplus sludges to 20-35% DS
Particularly efficient for dewatering sludge and other suspensions, the Belt-Filter-Press SNP carries the slurry between two rotating sieve belts which travel around 14 press rollers of decreasing diameter until the pressure increases to 20 bar.
Features of the SNP
- Large filter area for pre-thickening
- Press cake has the ideal, non-sticky texture for further treatment
- It is possible to achieve very high throughputs, even with thin sludge, by expanding the pre-drainage zones with an extra stage such as a Gravity-Belt-Thickener solidXdrain.
- Low wear and low-noise operation
- Extremely low operating and maintenance costs
- Continuous, fully automatic operation
- Very easy to operate and maintain
Dewatering sludges and suspensions from:
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants
- Paper mills
- Steel and rolling mills
- Water treatment systems
- Sand and gravel etc.