The Sülzle Group takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
As a rule, our website can be used without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done, as far as possible, on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Name and address of the data controller
The responsible within the meaning of the GDPR, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Sülzle Klein GmbH
Tel. +49 2734 43480 – 0
Fax + 49 2734 43480 – 130
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies from third parties) to recognize your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either to implement the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive (cookies from third parties) when you visit our website. If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
– Browser type and browser version
– used operating system
– Referrer URL
– Hostname of the accessing computer
– Date and time of the server request
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– your IP address (possibly in anonymous form)
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data will not be merged with other data sources. Processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. These can be found for each browser under the following links:
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. These data will not be passed on without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore carried out exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time.
For this purpose, an informal e-mail notification to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data entered by you in the contact form will remain with us until you request deletion, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
Inquiry by e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your request including all personal data (name, request) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
This data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR if your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR) and / or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR), as we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of enquiries addressed to us.
The data you send us via contact requests will remain with us until you request deletion, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data provided by you for contract processing and processing your enquiries. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted at the end of the tax and commercial law retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use of data, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you below. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can take place by a message to the responsible place by E-Mail or in writing by post.
Data processing for order processing
In order to process your order, we work together with service providers who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. If you instruct us to provide a service or send goods, your personal data will only be used without your separate consent to the extent necessary for the provision of the service or the execution of the contract. This includes in particular the transfer of your data to transport companies, credit companies or other services used to provide the service or contract processing.
The personal data collected by us are passed on within the framework of contract processing, e.g. to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the framework of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. The legal basis for the passing on of the data is here art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b GDPR.
We disclose customer accounts and personal data about customers if we are legally obliged to do so or if such disclosure is necessary to enforce our general terms and conditions or other agreements or to protect our rights as well as the rights of our customers and those of third parties.
For the integration of videos we use the provider Vimeo. Vimeo is operated by Vimeo, LLC with headquarters at 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011.
On some of our websites we use plugins from Vimeo. If you call the Internet pages of our Internet presence provided with such a plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers will be established and the plugin will be displayed. This will transmit to the Vimeo server which of our Internet pages you have visited. If you are logged into Vimeo as a member, Vimeo will assign this information to your personal user account. This information is also assigned to your user account when using the plugin, e.g. clicking the start button of a video. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your Vimeo user account before using our website and deleting the corresponding cookies from Vimeo. For more information about Vimeo’s data processing and privacy practices, please visit https://vimeo.com/privacy.
This website uses the Youtube embedding feature to view and play videos from “Youtube”, a provider owned by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Irrespective of any reproduction of the embedded videos, a connection to the Google “DoubleClick” network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
Google LLC, located in the United States, is certified under the us European Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensures compliance with EU privacy standards.
Further information on data protection at “YouTube” can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
Use of your data for direct advertising
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will regularly send you information about our offers. Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of any further data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter after you have expressly confirmed that you agree to receive the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail in which you will be asked to confirm that you wish to receive newsletters in the future by clicking on an appropriate link.
By activating the confirmation link, you consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to track any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later point in time. The data collected by us when you register for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purposes of advertising in the newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided in the newsletter or directly via our website. After you have unsubscribed, your e-mail address will immediately be deleted from our newsletter distribution list unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or unless we reserve the right to make further use of your data which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
Our website does not use social media plugins. The logos of the social networks Facebook, Xing and LinkedIn displayed on our website are only linked to the corresponding profile of our company. If you click on a logo, you will be redirected to the external website of the respective social network.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection convention „Privacy Shield“ which guarantees compliance with the EU’s privacy laws.
This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor streams, which is carried out via a user ID. The first time a page is accessed, the user is provided with a unique, permanent and anonymized ID which is set for all devices. This enables to assign interaction data from different devices and from different sessions to a single user. The User-ID does not contain any personal data and and does not transmit such data to third parties such as Google.
The collection and storage of data via the User ID can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. To do this, you must deactivate Google Analytics on all systems that you use, for example in another browser or on your mobile device.
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. This will cause Google to shorten your IP address within member states of the European Union or other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the United States. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
Objection to data collection
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting cookies from this site in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, if you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again):
Disable Google Analytics
Further information on Universal Analytics can be found here:
Contract data processing
We have concluded a contract with Google for contract data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Use of Google Maps
We use the component “Google Maps” of the company Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google”, on our site.
Google sets a cookie each time the “Google Maps” component is called in order to process user settings and data when the page on which the “Google Maps” component is integrated is displayed. As a rule, this cookie is not deleted when you close your browser, but expires after a certain period of time unless you delete it manually beforehand.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy retrievability of the places indicated by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If you do not agree with this processing of your data, it is possible to deactivate the “Google Maps” service and thus prevent the transmission of data to Google. To do this, you must deactivate the Java Script function in your browser. However, we would like to point out that in this case you cannot use “Google Maps” or can only use it to a limited extent.
and the additional terms and conditions for Google Maps
Rights of the data subject
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, Objection to the processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us from you, the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and desired effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR on the transfer of your data to third countries;
– Right of rectification according to art. 16 GDPR: You have the right of immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data is verified, which you dispute, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead demand limitation of processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after achieving the purpose, or if you have lodged an objection due to your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
– Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing to the data controller, the data controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
– Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person as far as this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
– Right to appeal pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.
Responsible authority in the sense of the data protection law for sweepstakes is:
Sülzle Klein GmbH, Konrad-Adenauer-Str. 194, 57572 Niederfischbach, Germany
- The responsible authority processes personal data for the purpose of organising the competition. By participating in the competition, you give your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR that the data you provide in connection with your participation may be processed for the purpose of conducting the competition. We will use your contact data, including your e-mail address, to contact you directly in the event of a win.
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the course of the revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation. Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to object to your consent to the collection, processing and use of your data.
- The organiser of this competition reserves the right to publish the name and a photo of the winner on a competition page, provided that the winner has not objected to this. This publication is based on the legitimate interest of the organiser to publish the winner of the competition, Art. 6 para. 1 lit f GDPR.
- The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the responsible authority with regard to the processing of your personal data:
– Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR;
– Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
– Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR;
– Right to limit the processing pursuant to art. 18 GDPR;
– Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR;
– Right to data transfer according to art. 20 GDPR;
– Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR;
– Right of appeal pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests you send to us as a site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Right to information, deletion, blocking
You have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for this and other questions on the subject of personal data.
If you have any questions which are not answered by this data protection declaration, or if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer, who is also available in case of requests for information, suggestions or complaints.
Data protection officer:
We maintain various security measures within the meaning of Art. 32 GDPR (technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data. Should you contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the transmitted information is not guaranteed. The content of the e-mails may be viewed by third parties under certain circumstances. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information by post.
Objection to advertising mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.
Right of objection
If we process your personal data as part of a weighing of interests on the basis of our predominantly legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future for reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you make use of your right of objection, we will terminate the processing of the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can prove that there are compelling reasons for the processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If your personal data is processed by us for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You may exercise your right to object as described above.
If you make use of your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After this period has expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer required for contract fulfilment or contract initiation and/or if we no longer have a justified interest in further storage.
Updating the data protection declaration
If the Sülzle Group introduces new products or services, changes Internet procedures or if Internet and computer security technology develops further, this data protection declaration will be updated. The changes will be published here.